The aims of the Farmers' Market New Zealand Association are
- To facilitate the formation of a network of authentic Farmers’ Markets throughout New Zealand
- To clearly define the concept of an authentic Farmers’ Market and facilitate the development of this model in the cities and provinces of New Zealand.
- To support the viable and self-sufficient operation of existing and future Farmers’ Markets by sharing information and providing appropriate resources.
- To protect the brand “Farmers’ Market”, clearly distinguishing the concept of a Farmers’ Market from other markets, both retail and wholesale
- To advocate on behalf of members at a national level.
The Executive of FMNZ (comprises of seven farmers market representatives) is interested in your comments, and ask those with feedback to have it with us no later than 15th June by e-mail to email@example.com